Students will learn about using the properties of Medians and Altitudes in this lesson.
* Properties of perpendicular bisectors are also addressed.
* Certainly, they will be intrigued by how medians and Centroids of a triangle are related, and how altitudes and ortho-centers of a triangle are related.
* They will learn that centroids occur only inside of a triangle, and they will also become familiar with the differing places ortho-centers will occur when working with acute, right, and obtuse triangles.
* They will learn how to find the Centroid of a triangle, how to draw altitudes and ortho-centers, and how to use Centroids to determine lengths of line segments within a triangle.
* This is an interesting and fun section for students to become familiar with these new concepts and multiple practice problems are provided with an answer slide for each slide of questions.
Happy teaching! :)