* The following lesson covering Scientific Notation includes discussion and examples over writing numbers in decimal notation from scientific notation.
* The lesson offers instruction and examples over writing numbers in scientific notation from decimal notation.
* Additionally, solving for multiplication and division operations, as well as operations using exponents with Scientific Notation is explained in a clear understandable manner.
* A real life example is presented that pertains to finding the volume of a planet in our solar system by using the formula for volume and employing a given radius for the planet. The answer is provided and exact steps in reaching the solution are included.
* The lesson is aligned with common core standards and "across the curriculum" expectations.
* Please share my enthusiasm for this resource. I believe that students will enjoy the material provided, as it is clearly presented and displayed on the slides, and instructors will find it practical.
Love to teach!