It is with great pleasure that I share my power point over Systems of Linear Inequalities!
* The 37 slides cover, in detail, how to solve for a system of inequalities by graphing.
* Basic vocabulary is reviewed for student benefit, and then the lesson proceeds to a number of examples on how to solve for Linear Systems of Inequalities in the same variables, showing examples with two inequalities and examples with three inequalities.
* Also covered in the lesson is a clear explanation as to how one writes a linear system of inequalities from a system of inequalities that is already graphed.
* An interesting real life problem is presented over how to figure out the number of theater spotlights a school is able to afford and still meet cost boundaries as well as school needs.
* I included a short follow up assessment of three questions with answers provided to accommodate student-teacher immediate feedback and progress.
* There is opportunity for either the instructor or a volunteer student to demonstrate the steps in solving the assessment questions.
* GUIDED NOTES are also furnished for students' active participation in the lesson, and for their future review and test/quiz preparation.
* Common Core Standards are met, as well.
* Surely, the mathematical abilities for students studying Systems of Linear Inequalities will shine brightly following this power point!
Please enjoy the lesson!