Please allow me to share with you a lesson on Translating Words to Mathematical Expressions.
* Students learn multiple words that indicate addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and equals..
* They learn to translate verbal sentences into number sentences with proficiency.
* They are ultimately guided along until they can quite easily write and solve equations and translate and solve real-life problems that are in alignment with common-core standards.
* Multiple examples are included with corresponding answer keys for student convenience in checking their work.
* Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments:
Thanks and have a great day!