Graphs of Exponential Functions is a lesson that takes students from graphing linear functions to graphing exponential functions; curved lines on the Cartesian Plane.
* Students learn to evaluate Exponential Functions
* Students learn to graph Exponential Functions where b is greater than 1
* Students learn to graph Exponential Functions where b is between 0 and 1
* Students review the terms DOMAIN and RANGE and learn to recognize and identify the Domain and Range on an Exponential Function'
* Application to a Real Life situation is included where students graph an Exponential Model of shipwrecks during 10 year spans of time, given positive and negative t-values.
* A follow up assessment is included for instructor/student to assess their understanding of the lesson; answers are provided for teacher convenience.
'* GUIDED NOTES are provided for the benefit of students' review and preparation for tests and quizzes.
* Please enjoy!'
LOVE TO TEACH!