Use "All Smiles", a Microsoft PowerPoint game, to spice up lessons. Bring even the most hesitant learner out of their lazy daze. Invigorate your classroom with a learning-based, competitive enthusiasm that will have students begging to play (and learn) some more.
How to play:
* Students answer a question as an individual or as a team.
* When they get a question correct, they select a number (1 through 25) on the game board and click on that number.
* A “smiley” will congratulate players and show how many points they've earned.
* Click on the back arrow to return to the game board.
* Each game board number can only be selected once.
Possible Point Values:
1 point (3 smiles), 5 points (16 smiles), 10 points (3 smiles), 15 points (2 smiles), 20 points(1 smile)
* Point values can be edited and saved to create more versions of the game.
* There is no above and beyond time-gobbling PowerPoint preparation required. Just open the file, ask a question, get an answer, and the game begins.
* Students resist reviews. They’ve learned it all once. Why should they bother going through it again? With this fun competitive game, students want to master skills and surge ahead of the competition to win.
* AND it's FUN!
More PowerPoint Games
These PowerPoints serve as a score keeper or as a way to determine how many points students have earned for a correct answer. The questions for these games come from another source (worksheet, orally, etc.).
Build a Bug
The questions for these games are typed as part of the PowerPoint.
Bit of a Yarm
Tiger or Treasure
The Old Shell Game
Down the Hatch
Fruit Basket Turn Over
All 18 games are also available in this mega-bundle!
18-Game PowerPoint Bundle