Create a stress-free reading block time with these PowerPoint templates. Do you forget things that you're supposed to be teaching or run over on time? With these templates to help you get started, you won't forget a skill again. Insert every single part of your reading (or your entire day) into a PowerPoint for accountability.
I begin my day with a Good Morning slide and end with a dismissal slide. Every single thing we need to do is in our PowerPoint so I won't forget. If we need to create a circle map, I've got a slide for that. Don't let your teacher brain forget to do a set of data markers you copied - add them to your PowerPoint. Your students will be more engaged in your lesson with everything up for them to see.
- 5 designs
- 154 slides in each of the 5 designs (over 700 slides total - blanks, with words, and just a single image)
- Small Group Rotation PowerPoint (35 design options)
- 379 Kid images to choose for small group rotation slides
- How-to PDF
- 2 video walk throughs of me creating the PowerPoints
In the PDF How-to and videos, I show you how to insert text, images, videos, and backgrounds to create your PowerPoints.
Once you've created your first slide, the rest is a simple change of words and save as. It's EXTREMELY efficient for your day to keep you on track and on target for what you should be teaching. Out for a day? Leave the PowerPoint for your substitute. Join my Facebook group, Techy in Primary to get help and see what others are adding to their PowerPoints.
You need PowerPoint to use this resource. I will not be creating this resource for use in any other platforms such as Google Slides. Check out the PREVIEW to see more of what's included.
I initially began using this only for my reading block time, but I've included other slides in case you'd want to incorporate this for your entire day like I do.
Slide titles included:
Sight Words/Snappy Words/HFW
Read to self
Math station/Math workshop
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺