Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
- Teaching piano and forte to elementary music students in first grade and second grade can be so much fun! This bundle includes printable AND digital resources to teach forte and piano.You may also like:Carmen Virtual Field Trip Elementary Music Lesson about OperaSwan Lake Virtual Field Trip Elementa$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
Looking for a fun way to introduce piano and forte to your elementary music class? This is a great way to do it-- while practicing rhythm! This product includes a short introduction to the words piano and forte (comparing them to a bear and a mouse) and rhythm cards. Each card either has a bear or a mouse on it, so that students can practice saying, playing instruments, or clapping the rhythm either piano or forte. It also includes 3 different styles of posters for piano and forte. Everything is available in black and white and color.
The rhythms include ta, titi, and rest. As usual, everything is available in stick notation and regular notation.
I am personally using these to teach my kindergarten loud and soft, and my first grade forte and piano. We are pairing them with the songs Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do You See?(free!), Mouse Mousie, Hickory Dickory Dock (free!), and Grizzly Bear! (free!)
- PowerPoint to introduce piano and forte
- 11 rhythm cards in regular notation (color and black and white!) with bear or mouse clip art
- 11 rhythm cards in stick notation (color and black and white!) with bear or mouse clip art
- 3 different poster styles for piano (color and black and white)
- 3 different poster styles for forte (color and black and white)
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room