Spice up any assignment, review, or topic with this exciting game of Kiss the Pig! This is by far the favorite activity by all of my current AND former students, and it is so simple to incorporate into any lesson with ANY age of kids!
Students get to "KISS THE PIG"
if they get their assigned question(s) correct, so they are totally focused and determined to do their very best!
Make sure to put the powerpoint into Slide Show Mode and only click the objects ONCE!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Divide your class into teams.
2. Take whatever assignment you are doing and break it into chunks - it can be question by question or a group. For instance, you could say do the first two questions. Once time is up, it's time to play!
3. The teams that get the assigned question(s) correct, get a chance to KISS THE PIG!
4. One team at a time, students come up and click one set of lips on the pig. They are then taken to the Points Barn and will see how many points they got!
5. They then have two options: STOP or GO! They can stop and keep the points they had or they can GO BACK to the SAME background color and continue choosing lips. HERE'S THE KICKER: If you click the zero, you lose ALL of the points you have accumulated.
6. Continue so that all the teams that got your questions correct have gotten a turn to play.
7. Repeat with the second round of questions and so on! It's up to you how you break down your assignment!
8. PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN because you're class will become obsessed!
Eleven different backgrounds with points shuffled
Scoreboard that can be typed on while in Slide Show
Step by Step Teacher Instructions
"Rules of the Farm"
Easy access hyperlinks between all parts of the game!
THANK YOU and please follow my store!
Helping Verbs Powerpoint Game
Context Clue Game
Editing Review Game
Dills Fonts Volume 1
Dills Fonts Volume 2
Dills Fonts Volume 3