This Powerpoint file contains 26 questions with solutions for Algebra I.
The game has 5 different categories with 5 questions in each category.
• Solving Inequalities,
• Multi-Step Inequalities,
• Compound Inequalities,
• Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities, and
• 2 Variable Linear Inequalities .
The questions in each category are valued at 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500 points.
Here is how the game works:
• Suppose a student selects “Multi-Step Inequalities” for 100.
• The student taps the value of the 100 and the question appears asking students “If 6x - 2 ≥22, what values of x would be solutions ?” It also asks the students to illustrate their answer on a number line.
• Students could be given white boards to record their answer to the question.
• When every student has held up their white board and revealed their answer, someone could tap on “answer” to reveal the solution to the question: The solution shows the how the inequality statement is solved and that the solutions are all the numbers greater than or equal to four.
• To return to the Q and A Board someone should tap on Q and A at the bottom of the screen.
• When you return to the game board, the choice of 100 should be dark.
When all the questions have been chosen (all the question values are dark) or the allotted time for the activity has been reached, it is time to choose the Final Question. Before tapping on the Final Question allow students enough time to make a final wager. . Tap on the Final Question at the bottom of the Q and A board.
It is time to tally up the points to see who has won.
Any time there is a choice on the bottom of the screen for Q and A you can tap on it to return to the Q and A board.
Comments from Buyers:
• Great Resource. Thank You!!