Students will practice multiplying and dividing by powers of 10 with this set of 4 matching activities. Includes whole numbers and decimals. Practicing the powers of ten is fun with this alternative to traditional worksheets!
This resource includes:
- 4 different matching cut and paste activity sheets
- Each sheet has 12 different problems for students to solve (and 12 matching answers)
- answer keys for each page
- teacher directions and information
The difficulty level increases as students work through the four different activities:
- sheet #1- Multiply whole numbers by powers of 10
- sheet #2- Multiply decimals by powers of 10
- sheet #3- Divide whole numbers by powers of 10
- sheet #4- Divide decimals by powers of 10
This resource provides a great way for students to get valuable practice with multiplying and dividing by powers of ten and allows them to self correct when they make mistakes. If they solve a problem, and the solution isn't in the answer list, they can go back to the problem and correct their errors.
This resource works great as:
- a whole class activity or practice
- part of small group math instruction or interventions
- math center or station activities
This is a great resource to add to your collection of powers of 10 and place value activities!
You may also like my:
Metric Measurement Conversions Activity
Decimal Addition Math Clips
Subtracting Decimals Math Clips
Multiplying Decimals Math Clips
Order of Operations Math Clips
Long Division Math Clips
Adding Fractions Math Clips
Follow me and be notified when new products are added to my store. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!