Powers of 10 Game Show 5th Grade Math Test Prep Review Game 5.NBT.1 5.NBT.2
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every wordPrice $295.00Original Price $514.24Save $219.24
- Take review days from dull to dazzling with these Jeopardy-style classroom games! Use these highly engaging Game Show PowerPoint Games to make skill review something that students are EXCITED to do! My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word aPrice $165.00Original Price $280.25Save $115.25
- If you teach 5th-grade math and your students LOVE games, then this Game Show BUNDLE is for you! Kids loving practicing their math skills when they get to play these Game Show Games! This bundle includes 15 games to review all of the common core standards for 5th grade. Buy them all and SAVE over 2Price $54.99Original Price $76.00Save $21.01
Take math review days from dull to dazzling with this Jeopardy-style classroom game! This highly engaging Powers of 10 Game Show PowerPoint makes practicing the powers of 10 something that students are EXCITED to do!
My class CHEERS when they see this game in the plans. Students will be listening to your every word as they work hard to win a point for their team. It’s a win-win for you and your students: kids will have FUN and be challenged to use higher-level thinking skills as they move their way through the scaffolded questions and categories!
★Get this as part of the 5th Grade Math Game Show Bundle by clicking here!
*Check out the Game Show PowerPoint Video to see how it works!
☆ Game Features ☆
- : various questions reviewing powers of 10
- : answers to the 25 question slides that link from each question to the answer
- : all question categories and amounts (click to go to a question and amounts will disappear as they are used)
- : track points for each team with a WORKING SCOREBOARD!
- that will take you back to the game board or scoreboard
- on the scoreboard and game board
☆ Game Categories and Questions ☆
- questions consist of different numbers and students need to determine if one place is 1/10 or 10 times another place
- questions consist of different numbers where students need to find the value of one place compared to another place
- questions consist of problems with words and students have to write the power of 10 with an exponent
- questions consist of problems where students solve by multiplying or dividing whole numbers and decimals by a power of 10
- questions consist of a mixture from all of the categories above
☆ Options for Use ☆
I play this game a little differently. I like to have all students ENGAGED and REVIEWING every question. So, I do this by having each team answer every question. Here’s how it goes:
- Divide students into groups of up to six teams.
- One team chooses the category and amount. EVERYONE answers the questions with their groups and records their answer on their whiteboards.
- The team whose turn it is shows me their answer. If correct, I award them the points. If incorrect, any team that has the correct answer can go for the steal and get the points for that question.
- Then the next team gets to choose the category and points.
☆ PLEASE NOTE ☆
- Versions included with this resource:
- WITH Macros (working gameboard and scoreboard) *Recommended*
- (Track your own questions used and points)
- Teacher's manual is included.
- This file is NOT EDITABLE.
*Check out the preview video to see how it works and the difference between each version.
Please test it out BEFORE you buy! Download the Sample Game Show Test File! ***Click here to do that***
- PowerPoint version 2008 for does NOT support the use of macros which is what this presentation uses to make the scoreboard and game board work. Please visit this site to see how to check this if you are not sure.
If you have any issues or problems after purchase, please email me at . I would love to help you get this FUN and ENGAGING game started in your classroom!
★★★You might also like:★★★
✰ ALL of my Game Show PowerPoint Games!!!
✰ ALL ACCESS Game Show Bundle (EVERY Game Show I've made + all future Game Shows)
✰ ALL ACCESS MATH ONLY Game Show Bundle
✰ ALL ACCESS ELA ONLY Game Show Bundle
How to score some TPT credit to use on future purchases!:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches!:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺