This pack of classroom jobs is bright, colorful, and easy for students and teachers to use! Perfect to introduce in the first week of school.
Featuring 4 different design sets.
Each design set includes:
• 16 jobs (4 inch square including job title, description of duties, and picture)
• Some jobs are for more than one student (i.e. "Clean Up Crew"), so one set can easily be used for a whole class of up to 28+ students.
• 28 blank labels to use for students' names
• Title label explaining how job rotations work
* (The Preview file shows an example of all the above so you can get an idea of what you're getting.)
Use these in pocket charts with matching name labels, clip clothespins to job squares with students' names, or print and adhere to blank library card pockets and then use popsicle sticks with kids' names.
Lights Manager, Mail Person, Line Leader, White Boards, Librarian, Errand Runner, Lunch Count, Attendance, Math Center, Recycling, Substitute, Homework Writer, Pencil Sharpener, Clean Up Crew, Calendar, Week Off AKA "Volunteer to help others"