This resource can be used in a variety of ways to get students engaged in learning how to properly use popular homophones such as "there", "they're", "their", "your", "you're", "to", "two", "too", "its" & "it's".
- Worksheet where students write the correct homophone in each of the 40 sentences.
- Worksheet where students read each of the three paragraphs and determine if the used homophone is correct.
- A chart and 40 homophone cards where students can place the correct homophone in the chart based on the sentences on the first worksheet (instead of just completing the worksheet).
This activity/resource would be a great introduction lesson or assessment.
Interested in giving your students more great hands-on practice on "they're", "their", & "there"? Check out these resources!
- They're There Their, oh my!
- They're There Their, oh my! (2)