Practise Lots Of Different Types Of Non Fiction Writing
In this pack the child is required to practise lots of different types of non fiction writing:
- write an address book
- fill in a T.V. schedule
- fill in some information on posters
- fill in an advertisement
- follow instructions to make a puppet
- make a list of books they have read and plan to read
- follow some instructions on a map
- write a Christmas wish list
- write a letter to Santa
This series of packs contain prompts to help children to learn to write a first letter and to write down information using facts and opinions.
The packs are aimed at 6-9 year olds, though we advise an adult works alongside children in the younger age bracket. Each pack provides starting points to get even the most reluctant writer writing. The packs save time when preparing lessons.