Lesson and activities to teach German students the Accusative Prepositions.
- Power Point with notes worksheet introducing students to the concept (with a mnemonic device to help students remember the prepositions!)
- Sentence sorting activity to use right after the Power Point to help students get immediate practice
- Sentence circles activity
- Im Wald game (with directions)
- Schrei an! game (with directions)
- Group review activity for students (with answer key)
Designed to accompany Deutsch Aktuell 1, Kapitel 8B. Normally used with my German 2 class. Presentation is in English.