Also included in
- Many of us have developed our social language abilities without much thought, which can make breaking down these complicated skills into easy to understand steps quite challenging. The activities in this bundle use a methodical approach to teach and evaluate common areas of social language deficits,$19.07$27.25Save $8.18
- Have you ever wondered where to begin teaching a pragmatic language skill? Or once you started, did you wonder how to teach that skill strategically? With this social communication bundle you won't feel like that any more! This bundle of social skills activities strategically guides you through the$29.05$41.50Save $12.45
- Have you ever struggled to create pragmatic language activities for a speech therapy, social skills, or Autism group? Many of us have developed our social communication abilities without much thought, which can make breaking down these complicated skills into easy to understand steps, challenging. W$80.96$115.65Save $34.69
Social skills don't have to be complicated! Help your students tackle challenging social skills using the resources included in this freebie. This free sample contains excerpts from the activities in my Pragmatic Skills Activities Bundle. Please use this freebie to help you decide if the resources contained in the bundle would be beneficial to your caseload!
This resource contains:
- Complex Emotions: Anxiety- This activity is an excerpt from my Empathy and Emotions resource. Students learn about anxiety and identify situations that make them feel anxious.
- Predicting Emotions: Anxiety-This activity is an excerpt from my Empathy and Emotions resource. Students identify situations that might make them and another person they know feel anxious. They compare how different situations might make different people feel anxious.
- Empathy Drill Scenarios- This activity is an excerpt from my Empathy and Emotions resource. Students pretend they are talking to a friend about a fictional situation and must try and respond empathetically.
- Finding Common Interests- This activity is an excerpt from my Conversation Social Story resource. Students practice finding common interests with other people.
- Leaving Politely-This activity is an excerpt from my Recess Social Story resource. Students identify when it is polite to leave an ongoing activity and what they could say to leave politely.
- Story Telling Skills: This activity is an excerpt from my Speech Therapy Oral Narrative Activities Interactive Notebook. Students create an interactive notebook that helps them practice their narrative skills. This excerpt focuses on retelling a story based on the familiar routine of making a bowl of cereal. The assembly instructions and printable page are included in this freebie.
The bundle consists of social skills activities that were designed to teach pragmatic language skills to upper elementary, middle school, and high school students.
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Click to Connect
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab