Also included in
- Have you ever struggled to create pragmatic language activities for a speech therapy, social skills, or Autism group? Many of us have developed our social communication abilities without much thought, which can make breaking down these complicated skills into easy to understand steps, challenging. W$101.34$112.60Save $11.26
Are you looking for an interesting new way to target social skills goals that is not just another worksheet? This no prep, hands on, and engaging project will get your student's creative juices flowing while learning about the social skills that are needed to start and maintain a friendship.
In this hands on learning activity, your students will have everything they need to make their own imaginary friend.
- The project outline prompts students to discuss the following:
- How they met their friend
- How they know that person is their friend
- Things they like to do with their friend
- Things they have in common with their friends
- Topics they like to talk about with their friend
- A time they had a disagreement with their friend
- How they solved the disagreement
- The body outline can be used to help your student create their friend
Directions, body outline, project outline, and examples are all included in the download.
You might also enjoy these other resources from my store: