Do you need a language game that covers expressive language for pragmatics, semantics, story or event recall? This is a fun game to play during speech therapy time, language groups, social groups.
• a game board and a spinner to laminate
• 13 pages of cards to laminate, with 8 cards each page, with questions for pragmatics, semantics, story or event recall.
More than 100 game cards!
Students earn stars as they answer questions and move around the game board.
• sequencing task steps
• providing synonyms or antonyms
• using polite speech
• using adjectives
• listing items needed
• using polite language in a letter of call
• using sympathy and empathy and identifying feelings
Language Stars is a great game to practice expressive language skills!
I have lots more language games for speech therapy, including HERE