Prayer can be an intimidating thing. Sometimes, it seems that we don't know what to say or how to even begin. This lesson and flip book will help teach your students how to approach prayer in a comfortable and easy to remember way!
This is a great way to introduce the acronym "PRAY" to help your students remember to praise, repent, ask, and yield
. Along with the lesson, you will look closely at the Lord's Prayer
to help the students see the parts of this acronym in use
With this product you will receive the following:
• A presentation equipped with transitions and ready made notes to guide your instruction.
• An easy to assemble flip book for your students to follow along with the presentation.
• A poster to help your students remember the acronym "PRAY" as they begin to pray
• Prayer request cards to enable your classroom to continue fostering prayer as a part of the daily routine
• A ready written prayer for teachers
• A ready written prayer for students
If you are looking for any other Bible-based resources, please take a look at the link below:
Bible Verse Alphabet
If you are looking for any other ready made lessons, you might like these:
Four Square Writing part 1
Four Square Writing part 2
Thank you for taking the time to look into my resource! Please don't forget to reach out if you have any questions or concerns
Don't forget to follow my store to get an update on any new products uploaded!