This preschool unit includes a variety of Bible stories about prayer. It falls in year 3 of my Sunday School pacing guide. It can easily be extended through 1st grade. It is the perfect unit for exploring how Prayer is powerful for little ones.
It falls in year of my .
Read about my Sunday School Schedule and ! (coming soon)
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 7 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including bible story scripts, prayer time, games, & color & glue activities
• Unit poster
• Interactive prayer chart (prayer needs/answered prayers) with prayer cards
• 6 Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for each lesson: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story.
• Prayer Strips that show the pattern of a prayer
• Writing prompts for each lesson
• Coloring pages for each lesson
• 11 Why do we pray? role play cards/activity
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!