Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The full Pre-Algebra Doodle Note Book offers your middle school math class the brain benefits of visual note taking all year long! The doodle notes include fractions, decimals, integers, percents, geometry, equations, expressions, proportions, inequalities, the coordinate plane, and more! Check out the full list of topics included in the preview.
- Over 100 doodle note pages for key concepts in Pre Algebra (plus more to come!)
- Chapter organizer cover pages
- Interactive vocabulary review for each chapter (doodle-style!)
- Bonus pages
- Answer Key & Photo Samples for doodle note concept pages
- Teaching Tips & Introductory Pages
*(This is a discounted pre-sale version. Chapters 1-7 are already complete, but you will then also receive Chapters 8-10 at no additional charge if you purchase now. See the preview file for details.)
Math doodle notes activate both hemispheres of the brain and lead to increased focus and retention! Because of dual coding theory, the student brain can process the new content more easily through the interactive tasks, visual memory triggers, and opportunities to sketch, color, and embellish!
This is not a complete Pre Algebra curriculum - It replaces a notebook and offers some examples and problems, but you will definitely want to supplement with plenty of practice / homework on the side.
* Print as you go: Just select the pages that fit your lesson plans for the week.
* Print the entire file at once and 3-hole punch for student binders. They’ll have a complete Pre-Algebra doodle note book to replace standard notes for the whole year.
* Have a print shop / office store bind the pages into hard copies for your students. They’ll love the workbook format!
Note: This book is included within the Pre-Algebra Super Bundle as well.