Pre-Algebra Review (For Algebra 1 Students) Flip Book #prealgreview
This flip book was created to use with Algebra 1 students as a review/refresher of the following Pre-Algebra topics:
• Properties (commutative, associative, identify, inverse, property of zero, distributive)
• Integers and Absolute Value (all operations)
• Fractions (all operations)
• Expressions (order of operations, evaluating, simplifying, translating)
• Ratio and Proportion (unit rates, rate of change, proportions, proportion word problems)
• Equations and Inequalities (two-step, multi-step, translate and solve, solving and graphing inequalities)
• Functions and Graphing (relation, domain, range, function, graphing by table, slope, slope from a graph, graphing by slope-intercept form)
There are 89 practice problems for students to complete. Directions for printing and answer key included. This makes a perfect back to school activity!
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.