Looking for a fun, hands-on way to learn Pre-Algebra vocabulary?
Pre-Algebra Rounders Puzzles are great, engaging activities for:
---> vocabulary review
---> test prep
---> sub teacher lessons
---> early finishers
---> bell ringers
---> extra credit
ANSWER KEY included!
No Prep Pre-Algebra Rounders Puzzles Units include:
- Algebraic Expressions and Integers
- Equations and Inequalities
- Factors, Fractions, and Exponents
- Ratios, Proportions, and Percents
- Linear Functions and Graphing
- Spatial Thinking
- Geometric Shapes
- Perimeter, Area, and Volume
- Right Triangles
- Data Analysis and Probability
- Nonlinear Functions and Polynomials
Need more Pre-Algebra Activities?
If you have a question, please contact me through Q/A.
If you and your kiddos enjoy this item, please leave feedback letting me know. (You'll get TpT credit when you do!!)
♥ Would love to have you as a store follower, too. Just click on the green star under my logo at the top of the page.