Each learning target listed below includes 2-3 quizzes. I required my students to demonstrate understanding twice on each target, therefore there is at least two quizzes for each target. Each quiz includes 3 questions. They are leveled questions, I used a 10 point scale when grading them. If a student only got the first question correct, they would get 8/ 10. If they got the first and second question correct, they would get 9/10, and the whole thing correct would result in 10/10. I would give partial credit if they had some things partially correct. I always encouraged my students to try each problem. I then let students retake a quiz, to drop their lowest grade. Therefore most of the targets have a third quiz about them as well. Most of the learning target questions are not just the same question with different numbers. A few of the learning targets were less important that the rest, therefore I only had one question and made it out of 8 points. Those are listed with a (**) by them.
1. I can graph and write the standard form of a circle by identifying key features
2. I can graph and write the standard form of a parabola by identifying key features
3. I can graph and write the standard form of an ellipse by identifying key features
4. I can graph and write the standard form of a hyperbola by identifying key features
5. I can differentiate the different types of conics when given them in any form. **
These were all made in google docs and may have converted different with word. Once you purchase, if you want me to share the google docs, send a message and I will send the link.