- 55 Multiple Choice questions
- 4 SAQ questions (#1 comparison of sources, #2 visual source, and for the choice between #3 and #4, questions with no stimulus - one from Periods 1-5 and another from Periods 6-9)
- Official SAQ writing Pages
- 1 DBQ
- 3 LEQs (1 from Periods 1-3, 1 from Periods 4-6, and 1 from Periods 7-9).
- Official LEQ and DBQ writing Pages
- FULL ANSWER KEY FOR ALL MC QUESTIONS, SAQ QUESTIONS, DBQ, AND ALL LEQ QUESTIONS
- Score Calculating Guide that transfers raw scores to a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5.
All of these questions are questions from the AP organization that have been compiled to make a balanced test.
I give this test to my class 1 month before the test to give them the entirety of the APUSH exam experience one last time before exam day!