This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Students will use 16 different vertical data tables to:
1) Determine Slope
2) Create equivalent Horizontal Tables
3) Determine Slope between multiple intervals in both Tables
4) Convert raw slope in each interval to Unit Slope
5) Determine which points and intervals are part of the same line (same unit slope), and which points and intervals are part of different lines (different unit slopes)
6) Plot the resulting graphs from 9 of those Tables
7) Answer 23 Multiple-choice questions regarding their Calculations, Determinations, Observations and Plots
8) Be Compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
9) Be trained to solve for Slope and Rate of Change methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Graphing Ordered Pairs Coordinate Plane Locating Identifying Solving for x-intercept x-intercepts y-intercept y-intercepts Slope Classifying Determining Calculating Slope Slope from two points Slope from formula Slope Slopes of Parallel Perpendicular lines Graphing line from Point Slope Point-Slope Slope from a Table Slope from Data Tables Slope from Tables Slope from a Graphed Line Slope from a line Slope from a Graph Slope from two points Slope from 2 points Slope from y = mx + b Slope from the Slope-Intercept Equation Slope Word Problems 2-point Two-point Slope Formula Change in y over the Change in x Table Slope Finger Slope Formula Slope Slope as Rate of Change Slope as Ratio Slope Rate of Change Word Problems Slope-Intercept Linear Equation