This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Determine the Rate of Change from 12 Data Tables
2) Write that rate of change as a complete sentence, identifying and using both the independent and dependent variables
3) Convert raw Rate of Change into Unit Rate of Change
4) Graph the Data Table to form a line
5) Determine Slope from a Graphed Line (Finger Slope)
6) Use Proportions and Similar Triangles to prove that Slope between any two points on a straight line is constant
7) Answer 25 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations, Determinations, Observations and Plots
8) Be Compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
9) Be trained to solve for Slope and Rate of Change methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Graphing Ordered Pairs Coordinate Plane Locating Identifying Solving for x-intercept x-intercepts y-intercept y-intercepts Slope Classifying Determining Calculating Slope Slope from two points Slope from formula Slope Slopes of Parallel Perpendicular lines Graphing line from Point Slope Point-Slope Slope from a Table Slope from Data Tables Slope from Tables Slope from a Graphed Line Slope from a line Slope from a Graph Slope from two points Slope from 2 points Slope from y = mx + b Slope from the Slope-Intercept Equation Slope Word Problems 2-point Two-point Slope Formula Change in y over the Change in x Table Slope Finger Slope Formula Slope Slope as Rate of Change Slope as Ratio Slope Rate of Change Word Problems Slope-Intercept Linear Equation