This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Connect plotted points to make a Graph of Pumpkins versus Time
2) Use those Points to fill-in a Data Table, and Calculate Slope and Rate of Change over various intervals via the 2-Point Slope Formula
3) Convert Vertical Data Table of Voters vs. Time into a Horizontal Data Table, and Calculate Slope and Rate of Change over various intervals via the 2-Point Slope Formula
4) Draw the Graph of Voters vs. Time
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to Derive Slope, Rates of Change and a Graph from Data Tables methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Graphing Ordered Pairs Coordinate Plane Locating Identifying Solving for x-intercept x-intercepts y-intercept y-intercepts Slope Classifying Determining Calculating Slope Slope from two points Slope from formula Slope Slopes of Parallel Perpendicular lines Graphing line from Point Slope Point-Slope Slope from a Table Slope from Data Tables Slope from Tables Slope from a Graphed Line Slope from a line Slope from a Graph Slope from two points Slope from 2 points Slope from y = mx + b Slope from the Slope-Intercept Equation Slope Word Problems 2-point Two-point Slope Formula Change in y over the Change in x Table Slope Finger Slope Formula Slope Slope as Rate of Change Slope as Ratio Slope Rate of Change Word Problems Slope-Intercept Linear Equation