This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Students will use 2 different vertical double-Data Tables to:
1) Determine Raw Rate of Change in each of the two Dependent variable columns
2) Write a complete sentence for the Raw Rate of Change in each of the two Dependent variables
3) Convert Raw Rate of Change into Unit Rate of Change for each of the two dependent variables
4) Plot 2 double-line graphs from the double-Data Tables
5) Determine Slope for both Graphed Lines
6) Calculate Slope between multiple intervals using the 2-point Slope Formula
7) Convert raw Slope for each interval to Unit Slope
8) Compare Unit Rates of Change between the two Dependent Variables numerically and graphically
9) Answer 25 Multiple-choice questions regarding their Calculations, Determinations, Observations and Plots
10) Convert a given Graph into 3 different interval Data Tables
11) Answer 10 Multiple-choice questions based on that Graph and their pursuant Data Tables
12) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
13) Be trained to determine Slope and Rate of Change from Tables & Graphs methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Math Algebra Graphing Ordered Pairs Coordinate Plane Locating Identifying Solving for x-intercept x-intercepts y-intercept y-intercepts Slope Classifying Determining Calculating Slope Slope from two points Slope from formula Slope Slopes of Parallel Perpendicular lines Graphing line from Point Slope Point-Slope Slope from a Table Slope from Data Tables Slope from Tables Slope from a Graphed Line Slope from a line Slope from a Graph Slope from two points Slope from 2 points Slope from y = mx + b Slope from the Slope-Intercept Equation Slope Word Problems 2-point Two-point Slope Formula Change in y over the Change in x Table Slope Finger Slope Formula Slope Slope as Rate of Change Slope as Ratio Slope Rate of Change Word Problems Slope-Intercept Linear Equation