This is an excerpt from my popular line of
Bossy Brocci Math & Big Science workbooks on Amazon.
Printing should be:
with the Flip being along the 'SHORT' edge or side
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
1) Identify & Write the value for Slope (m) and y-intercept (b) from 60 linear equations
2) Describe Slope as being Positive, Negative, Zero or Undefined
3) Describe the pursuant Graphed line as Up, Down, Horizontal or Vertical
4) Fill-in a total of 180 cells in 4 Data Tables
5) Be compelled to show their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to identify Slope and the y-intercept from a linear equation methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side.
Math Algebra Graphing Ordered Pairs Coordinate Plane Locating Identifying Solving for x-intercept x-intercepts y-intercept y-intercepts Slope Classifying Determining Calculating Slope Slope from two points Slope from formula Slope Slopes of Parallel Perpendicular lines Graphing line from Point Slope Point-Slope Slope from a Table Slope from Data Tables Slope from Tables Slope from a Graphed Line Slope from a line Slope from a Graph Slope from two points Slope from 2 points Slope from y = mx + b Slope from the Slope-Intercept Equation Slope Word Problems 2-point Two-point Slope Formula Change in y over the Change in x Table Slope Finger Slope Formula Slope Slope as Rate of Change Slope as Ratio Slope Rate of Change Word Problems Slope-Intercept Linear Equation