Here are 5 quick set up Pre K Apple Math Centers that you can set up for your lovely little lifelong learners! Easy, quick and easy to set up!
1. Play Dough Centre : Children will roll their apples and place their apples in the tree that corresponds to the number on the tree.
2. One to One Correspondence Centre : Children will select a card and place small apple counters onto each apple as they count.
3. Number Line Up Centre : Place numbers in a small container and have the children line up number cards or numbers in order as they count
4. How Many Partner Game : One child will pick an apple with a number on it. The other child will place apples according to the number on the apple. Each child will take turns.
5. AB Pattern Centre : Children will match the AB pattern according to the apples on the page.
A few other simple quick ideas are included as you enjoy this Apple Math Activities.
- Write numbers and words
- Roll play dough apples corresponding to the number on the tree
- Match Number Card to Number on tree
- Focus on 0-5 forwards then 0-10
- Count apples on the card
- Point out the word and number
- Place each finger on the apple as you count
- Line up cards
- Play “How Many?”
- Place counters on each apple as you count