This is the Pre-K Home Sweet Homework for November and December.
Parents often ask, “How can I help my child at home?” They are very willing to lend a hand, but not quite sure what to help with or how to go about it. Home Sweet Homework offers weekly support for parents to reinforce the Language Arts and Math skills that are being taught in the Pre-K classroom. Each homework sheet has a 5-10 minute activity to complete on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Many activities are differentiated to provide opportunities for choice or challenge. A parent letter is included each month to highlight skills being covered and to give additional tips. Parents are given the resources needed to effectively help their child at home, and students benefit from the extra practice – a win, win for the student, parents, and teacher!
The November/December packet includes:
• Directions for the teacher
• 2 Parent Letters – One for November and one for December
• 4 November homework sheets
• Capital and lowercase letter cards
• 3 December homework sheets (Versions with and without
• Capital and lowercase letter cards (Versions with and without
• Options that do not use holiday graphics are available for the
parent letter, letter cards, and homework.
• Optional activity page for the holiday break