This is the Pre-K Home Sweet Homework for September and October.
“How can I help my child at home?” Parents are very willing to lend a hand, but sometimes not quite sure what to help with or how to go about it. Home Sweet Homework offers weekly support for parents to reinforce the Language Arts and Math skills that are being taught in the classroom. Each homework sheet has a 5-10 minute activity to complete on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Many activities are differentiated to provide opportunities for choice or challenge. A parent letter is included each month to highlight skills being covered and to give additional tips. Parents are given the resources needed to effectively help their child at home, and students benefit from the extra practice – a win, win for the student, parents, and teacher!
The September/October packet includes:
• Directions for the teacher
• 2 Parent Letters – One for September and one for October (Two options are available for the September parent letter. Is homework required or optional in your classroom? Choose the letter that fits the needs of your classroom.)
• 4 September homework sheets
• Apple themed capital and lowercase letter cards
• Apple themed 0-5 numerals and number sets
• 5 October homework sheets (Including one Halloween themed homework sheet.)
• Fall themed capital and lowercase letter cards
• Pumpkin themed number and ten frame cards