It is here after popular demand!!!! Month 2 of my Pre-K Curriculum. I have provided concise, yet detailed instructions in this month long bundle of lesson plans for you. Each daily lesson plan is 1-2 pages long and comes with the printables below.
-Month 2 Time Line and Curriculum Map
-4 weeks of lesson plans with suggested times for each lesson and activity, for a full day schedule
-1 blank lesson plan in Microsoft Word format
-1 blank lesson plan in PDF format
Materials for each week:
• “My Rectangle Scavenger Hunt” sheet, 1 pg.
• Shape Puzzle Sheet (Match triangles/squares/rectangles)
• Letter Sorting (Capital and Lowercase T/t), 2 pgs.
• “Sort that Shape” T-Chart and Shapes Sheet with
Circles/Rectangles), 2 pgs.
• “Does it Begin with T/t?” T-Chart and T/t pictures, 2 pgs.
• Shape Flash Cards, 2 pgs.
• The Three Pigs, Character Flash Cards, 1 pg.
• Letter Sorting (Capital and Lowercase M/m), 2 pgs.
• “Does it Begin with M/m?” T-Chart and M/m pictures, 2 pgs.
• My Mini “1” Book, My Mini “2” Book, 2 pgs.
• Letter Sorting (Capital and Lowercase B/b), 2 pgs.
• “Does it Begin with B/b?” T-Chart and B/b pictures, 2 pgs.
• The Three Bears, Character Flash Cards, 1 pg.
• My Mini “3” Book, 1 pg.
• Large Number 1, 2 and 3, 3 pgs.
• Match the Set to the Number, 4 pgs.
• Sort by Numbers 1-2-3, 3 pgs.
• Letter Sorting (Capital and Lowercase F/f), 2 pgs.
• “Does it Begin with F/f?” T-Chart and F/f pictures, 2 pgs.
• Goldfish sorting mats, Sock Sorting, 3 pgs.
• F is for Fox, Coloring Sheet, 1 pg.
Copyright and License:
Thank you for your purchase! You have just purchased one license for classroom and personal use which may NOT be mass produced or made available to others online for free or for a fee. These lesson plans are sold in a PDF format to ensure that files are not modified or altered. To protect the integrity of my hard work, you may NOT re-sale or claim these lesson plans or the lesson plan time line as your own. However, you MAY buy multiple licenses in order to share with co-workers/staff.
Side Notes and Contact:
I have made every effort to check and double check for errors. Due to the concise format, some activities and lessons are written as targets and not as complete sentences. If you wish to use any of my materials school-wide, you may do so with my written permission only. Should you have any questions regarding copyright, uses and license please do not hesitate to contact me- Andrea Chouhan- through my TpT store, Facebook message on my blog at: http://www.greenbeankindergarten.org
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org