This math warm-up powerpoint is aligned to the Australian Pre-Primary Curriculum and is a *growing* bundle, requested by some of my lovely Instagram followers! Includes over 130 slides that are easy to edit, duplicate and shuffle to suit your students' needs.
Warm-ups are the perfect way to engage students in revising previous concepts and introducing new ones. This powerpoint is created with the intention to be editable, allowing you to duplicate, edit and move slides to keep your students on their toes! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to request something specific.
Current concepts included:
- 'Show me a number': Drawing quantities.
- Counting forward and backwards from 20.
- Ordering numbers 1-20.
- Counting on basics.
- Ordinal number
- What comes before and after?
- Subitising: Dice & collections.
- Number words: 0-20
- Language of capacity: Recognising full, empty, half-full, half-empty.
- Language of length: Longest, shortest, shorter, longer, equal length.
- Time: O'clock and half-past on analogue clocks.
- Time: Recognising Days and Months.
- Australian Money: Recognising coins,
- 2D and 3D Shapes: Identify shapes.
This powerpoint includes some slides from the Year 1 warm-up pack to allow you to extend students.