These color by number flash cards are a FUN way to introduce your children to 40 Dolch sight (high frequency) words. Your kids wil enjoy learning their sight words by coloring them in by code.
This set also includes a cover page for both boys and girls, as well as, envelopes so you can add them to either a notebook or lapbook.
Words included: a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
• Cut out colored cards, laminate, and use for memorization practice.
• Have children color pages before cutting them out into cards. It makes coloring easier.
• Card stock might be a good paper option if you are planning to use these cards often.
• At the end of the e-book there are cover pages for both a boy and girl. Use them to create a site word booklet. Optional: Glue pages onto construction paper and staple or add rings along left edge.
• There are also envelopes that could be used to hold the cards to be added to either a notebook or lapbook.
More About This Set
The words chosen for this set were taken from the Dolch word pre-primer list.
The colored cards match the black and white cards of the same word and/or page. If your child is having a difficult time finding the correct color, he could use the same colored image to help him with completing his coloring pages. There are colored and black and white (ready to color) sets with images for both boys and girls.
This is the first set in a new series of color by number site words flash cards.