This pre-primer sight word pack focuses on identifying sight words and working on sentence fluency and comprehension using sight words.
Included In This Pack
- Differentiated sight word assessments with multiple choice and word banks to assess students abilities to decode and comprehend PP sight words within the context of sentences.
- Drawing pictures that match visual sight words. This can be used as an assessment for comprehension of sight words or as a center activity.
- Sentence Writing using sight words activity. Provides students with a target word to use in their sentences.
- Letter/Sound matching asks students to identify words that start with the same letter.
- Sorting maps to be used with word cards. There are several options to choose from. Laminate so it lasts longer. Can be used multiple times as a center or as an assessment.
- Differentiated word sheets where students need to figure out what words correctly fill the empty rectangles. Both versions have a word bank. One version has letter cards to cut out and glue on.
- Sight word story where students have to identify sight words within bigger words.
- Sight word sentences to practice fluency.