Need something hands-ons to build sight word knowledge and fine motor skills? This set is designed to do both!
Each word is paired with a simple sentence WITH cvc picture support so not only are the students practicing writing and spelling the sight word but using it as well.
a, and, away, big, blue, can,come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Directions for use:
Use the individual word pages to introduce each word.
- These pages are organized in ABC order with a table on contents for easy printing without having to dig to find what you need. There are 47 pages in this set. Seven of the sentence start with the sight word and are offered with both lowercase and uppercase options depending on your needs.
- Students will identify the words, write the word, find it in a sentence and then fill in the word in the sentence. Students will then cut on the dotted line and use hole punches or colors to indicate the letters of the word on each section. Use the section to the left to staple into a book.
Use the mix practice pages for review or differentiation.
- These are organized by number of letters in the word and come in two different formats for easy differentiation. There are 16 pages for each set. Six of the sentence start with the sight word and are offered with both lowercase and uppercase options depending on your needs.
- Set one includes a complete sentence where students find the word and hole punch the word using the options below and a word bank.
- Set two includes a sentence with a sight word missing. Students must use the options below and a word bank to determine the missing word.
Looking for CVC words?
Looking for CVCE words?
Looking for digraphs?