Also included in
- If you are practicing high frequency sight words and short vowel cvc words with your students, these are the perfect extra activities that you need! The card games play like UNO so kids are already enthusiastic to play! In order to use a card, the student has to read the word! Great practice for ide$13.20$22.75Save $9.55
My students love playing vocabulary card games! This UNO inspired card game features 80 high frequency sight words divided into two different levels. If you are teaching a lower level class, you can begin playing when your students know the first 40 sight words (Pre-K) and then gradually add the other 40 (Kindergarten level). In order to use their card, the student must say the word written on the card the want to use.
This set is also available for 1st and 2nd grade. The two sets can also be combined.
- 80 Sight Word cards: 40 Pre-K and 40 Kindergarten level
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!