A fun literacy game to help your students to practice their Dolch pre-primer sight words! This includes a spinner and a game board.
1. Students spin the spinner.
2. They move their piece to the nearest square of the color the spinner landed on.
3. They read the word aloud. If the word is read correctly they stay on that square, if the word was read incorrectly then they move back.
4. If the spinner lands on the grey section, then they go back two spaces and read the word on their new square.
5. The first person to the "finish" square wins!