Pre Primer Sight Word Posters
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for an easy way to incorporate sight words into your daily routine? This bundled set features 133 sight words! These posters make an easy to read word wall for your classroom too!Pre-Primer Sight Word PostersThis set includes:• 2 Sight Word of the Day display signs - one with black bPrice $22.00Original Price $26.00Save $4.00
Are you looking for an engaging and quick way to add a daily sight word into your routine?
This set includes:
• 40 Pre-primer sight words posters
• 2 Sight Word of the Day display signs: black background and white background
• Daily Challenge Display Sign and Daily Challenge Tally Sheet
• Student Tally Book for Daily Challenge
• Sample Score Sheets and instructions for all materials.
Each poster has the sight word at the top, a context sentence
at the bottom and features clipart that gives picture cues to help your students decode the sentences.
Context sentences include common words that are easy to read for early readers!
find - Did you find your backpack?
play - We will play ball today.
The sight word is highlighted in a different color in each context sentence to allow students to find it easily.
Display the daily tally sheet next to the sight word of the day poster. It allows your class to build a tally chart of how many times they are able to find it.
The student tally book allows students to look for the sight words independently and at their own pace. This mini book ( 5 inches by 3.8 inches) fits easily into book bags or bins!
The daily challenge is a fun way to entice your students to look closely around their school, classrooms, and books to find even more sight words all around them!
Review the tally chart each day in morning meeting. Count up together and see who found the most words!
Please see the preview file for a closer look.
Looking for more Sight Words of the Day? Click here to check out my Pre-Primer set!