This organizer is a small portion of my 7-week, student-direct unit plan's final examination. If you purchase this unit plan, you will also receive:
1) A standard-guide for each assignment within the unit plan. This guide contains the CCSS aligned to each assignment, in addition to the objective tied to each standard.
2) All documents used for the novel study, including annotation guides, assignments that allow students to create their own essay prompts, literature circle roles and discussions, and more!
3) A sample pacing guide for students. Since students will be reading multiple novels within the same classroom, allowing them to plan out their quarter is critical!
4) Accommodated assignments for students! Outlines built for all essay prompts that will assist your struggling writers.
5) The Final Exam for this unit of study: a Socratic Seminar in which students discuss the quarter's essential question! This final exam includes this Pre-Socratic Seminar thought organizer in addition to peer observation forms, so students can grade each other!