This is a 16 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills while introducing the basic strokes of handwriting.
There is a picture for the student to learn a particular stroke, then traceable repeating marks to strengthen their skill.
How to use:
Have your student trace the pictures then practice making the given stroke. The emphasis is not on mastery, but of developing stronger fine motor skills while introducing the strokes of handwriting.
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Pre-writing Notebook"
2. Put into a folder or 1/2 three-ring binder
3. Insert the pages into clear page protectors
4. Allow the student to begin using dry erase markers. (Wipe off for repeated use)
For more pictures and instructions visit my blog:
Check out these other great Pre-Writing and Handwriting products!!!
1. Fall-Themed Pre-Writing Activities
2. Upper-Case Letters Play-Dough Mats
3.Large, Traceable Alphabet Cards
4. Learn My Letter and Numbers Handwriting Notebook