So many games in this pack, all ready for your literacy stations! I am super excited about what you'll find here. I have put together 8 fun activities that my kids love to do and I know yours will also!
***Looking for a great deal? BUNDLE up and save!!! SIGHT WORDS STATION GAMES MEGA BUNDLE
This pack will help your kids practice reviewing their sight words in various engaging ways. All of these games focus on the 40 pre-primer words of the dolch sight word list.
This pack includes:
1. Roll, Say, and Keep - Students take turns rolling a die. Depending on the number they roll, the student will turn the card over of the square with the corresponding die on the board. Student must then read the word correctly. If they read it correctly, they “win” the card and must then fill the empty square with a card from the stack. The player with the most cards wins the game.
2. I have...who has - I have created 2 sets of I have, who has cards. This is a kid favorite. This game can be played in a whole group or as a station once the students have practiced playing with you and understand the rules of the game.
3. Memory Game - Students are looking to make a match. Student with the most matching pairs, wins the game.
4. Catch That Monkey! - The objective of the game is to find the monkey that is hiding behind one of the cards. To check the cards, the student take turns reading the sight words.
5. Roll, Read, and Color - This is a printable, played with a partner or individually. Students take turns rolling the die. Depending on the number they roll, the student has to read the word under that column in order to color their square. The objective is to fill in as many squares as you can.
6. Stamp it out! - This is also another printable. Here students will practice writing their sight words in various ways.
7. Sight Word Bump - Student practice reading their sight words to bump each other off the game boards. I am providing you with 5 different game boards for Sight Words Bump!
8. Race to the Finish Line -Here you will find a game board ready to go! Students take turns rolling the die and move along the game board by reading their sight words. The first one to make it to the finish, wins!
Please click on the preview to get an idea of what this awesome product looks like!!!
If you're interested in also getting your kids to more of their sight words, please check out the following products:
Primer Sight Word Bundle
First Grade Sight Word Bundle
Second Grade Sight Words Station Games
Want to earn free stuff?
•You can earn TpT credits by providing feedback on your purchased resources. Go to your "My Purchases" page. Here you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click, Rate, Comment, Earn.
It is fast and easy!
•Be sure you are following the store to be the first to find out about sales, flash freebies, discounts and great new products. Click "follow me" next to the green star.