This bundle contains 50+ sets of foldables for a full year of Pre-Calculus.
. This bundle is a work in progress. The current value is $125+ and when complete, the bundle will be worth more than $250. Price will increase as new resources are added.
Foldable sets include:
- Color-coded graphic organizers*
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems or activity such as puzzle or card sort
- Answer key for practice problems
Topics Included and planned:
- Unit 1- Functions and their graphs
-Unit 2- Polynomial Power functions and rational functions
-Unit 3- Exponential and Logarithm functions
-Unit 4 - Trigonometric Functions (NEW, not available elsewhere in the store)
-Unit 5 - Analytic Trigonometry (NEW, not available elsewhere in the store)
-Unit 6 - Applications of Trigonometry (to be added July 2017)
-Unit 7 - Systems of Equations and Matrices (to be added)
-Unit 8 - Analytic Geometry in Two and Three Dimensions (aka Conic Sections)
-Unit 9 - Discrete Mathematics (to be added)
-Unit 10 - Introduction to Calculus (Limits) (to be added)
How it works:
- Download the current bundle at today's price.
- I recommend following the store so that you know when a new product is added.
- As new products are added, the bundle price increases, but you get it all at today's price.
- You can download the new bundle at any time. When I make a major addition to the bundle, you will receive an email letting you know about the additions.
You may also like:
- Pre-Calculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
- Pre-Calculus Project Bundle
*NOTE: Most of the units included color-coded notes, but there are some that contain only black-and-white notes.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.