Engage students in this set of engaging resources for PreCalculus Unit 5 Analytic Trigonometry
. The bundle includes includes:
- 6 sets of interactive notebook foldables in color and black and white
- practice problems for homework
- several activities including puzzles, whodunit and more
- a project for assessment
- answer keys for all of the above
- editable unit order list
- Trigonometric Identities Introduction and Simplifying
- Proving trigonometric Identities
- Trigonometric Identities sums and differences of multiple angles
- Law of Sines and Cosines
- Area of non-right triangles
-Angles of depression and elevation
Resources included in this bundle:
- Trigonometric Identities: Introduction, simplifying Interactive Notebook (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Trigonometric Identities Puzzle Activity (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
Proving Trigonometric Identities Interactive Notebook (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Trigonometric Identities sums and differences and multiple angle Interactive Notebook (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
Trigonometric identities Whodunit Activity (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Law of Sines and cosines Interactive Notebook (NEW! Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Trigonometry Solving Right Triangles Color By Number Activity
- Area of non-right triangles using trigonometry interactive notebook
-Angles of depression and elevation Color Coded Interactive Notebook
- Angles of depression and elevation word problems Digital task cards EDITABLE
- Trigonometry Project Law of Sines, Law of Cosines, Area of Non-Right Triangles
Related bundles include:
- Unit 5 for PreCalculus Analytic Trigonometry Interactive Notebook only
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.