This activity is designed to help your Pre-Calculus or Trigonometry students review key concepts at the end of the unit on Applications of Trigonometry. There are 12 stations in the activity. Great fun for students to collaborate and cooperate.
Concepts include the following:
1. Writing vectors in different forms
2. Finding unit vectors
3. Finding angles between two vectors
4. Finding magnitude and dot products
5. Finding projection of on vector onto another vector
6. Calculating work
7. Graphing parametric equations
8. Plotting points in a polar system
9. Converting between polar and rectangular forms.
10. Identifying polar graphs
11. Finding the product and quotient of complex numbers
12. Converting complex numbers to polar or rectangular form
13. Using DeMoivre's Theorem to find powers of complex numbers
Be the first to hear about my new products, sales, and FREEBIES!
Click on the green star near the top of any page in my store to become a follower. This will allow you to receive customized e-mail updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments
please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for shopping in my store! I appreciate your feedback!