This lesson is designed for AP CALCULUS AB students. The single lesson includes a student handout, a SMART NOTEBOOK 11 presentation, a homework assignment, a completed set of notes and a homework key for the lesson. This is the second lesson in an eight-lesson unit on LIMITS AND CONTINUITY.
Students will explore the concept of the tangent line problem and how it is a basic building block for differential calculus.
The unit includes:
1) Rates of Change and Tangent Lines
2) The Concepts of Average Rate and Instantaneous Rate
3) Finding Limits Graphically and Numerically
4) Finding Limits Algebraically
5) Continuity and One-Sided Limits
6) Intermediate Value Theorem
7) Infinite Limits
8) Limits At Infinity
You might also like to purchase the UNIT 1 BUNDLE.
Thanks for shopping.