Two sets of digital task cards for Combining functions
makes differentiation easy. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. There are 2 complete sets of digital task cards on adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and composition of functions. Great for 1:1 and digital classrooms.
This resource includes
- 16 digital task cards in 2 different versions
-- Version A ha solutions on the last slide that can be dragged and dropped
-- Version B has no solutions and is the most challenging
- Teacher's guide for setting up
- Answer keys for each set
PreCalculus Unit 1 topics include:
- Representing Functions (only available in bundles)
- Domain and Range(only available in bundles)
- Piecewise Functions
- Average rate of change of functions for PreCalculus
- Graphing functions maximum/minimum
- Graphical Transformations (New! not yet available except in bundles)
- Combination of functions
- Inverse Functions
- Modeling with Functions (New! not yet available except in bundles
This resource is available in the following bundles:
PreCalculus Unit 1 Functions and Graphs Teacher Resource Bundle
- PreCalculus Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my entire library of PreCalculus units and all future PreCalculus resources.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.